Thanks to our sponsor Burnard International, there is a container going to Noumea as per previous races.
At this stage we are unsure if it will be a 40′ or 20′ container, so if you are still on the fence with entering, please do so ASAP so we can ensure we have the appropriate container for the number of boats planning on racing.
The final day to receive goods will be the 4th May, 4pm.
All gear will need to be taken to Burnard International, and the team will pack the container from there.
Tuesday 1st May – Friday 4th May
9am to 4pm
33 Rennie Drive
Airport Oaks, Manukau
DOWNLOAD THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE – Take this with you when you visit Burnard International
- No dangerous goods will be accepted
- All outboards must be purged
- No alcohol
- No sail battens over 5.5m in lenth
- No fresh food or food that is quarantine restricted
- Everything must be well packed and clearly marked with your boats name.
Any questions, please let us know!